Islington Guided Walks provides guides to some of Islington’s oldest and most fascinating buildings:
- Museum of the Order of St John in Clerkenwell – tours take place on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Tours leave at 11:00 and 14:30 each day. Most (but not all) guides are Clerkenwell and Islington Guides’ Association members. More information on the Museum website, our guides can also lead groups, but bookings need to be done through the Museum.
- The Charterhouse in Smithfield – tours take place throughout the week (not on Mondays) and need to be booked at the Charterhouse website. Some (but not all) guides are Clerkenwell and Islington Guides’ Association members.
- Union Chapel Compton Terrace – See the Union Chapel website
- Canonbury Tower in Canonbury – tours take place twice a month, and Islington Guided Walks can organise group tours. Our public tours are listed on the Canonbury Tower page, and group tours can be organised by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Caledonian Clock Tower and Park. Discover the history of the Caledonian Cattle Market and climb to to the top of the newly restored Clock Tower. To book a clock tower tour and for important safety information click here. To book a tour of the park, ideal for those who are not able to climb the clock tower click here